"The Wuhan-based company is alleged to have used fake gold bars as collateral to fraudulently obtain 20 billion yuan (US$2.8 billion) in loans, in a case that risks fuelling a recent drive by American politicians to expel Chinese companies from Wall Street."
$2.8 Billion of Fake Gold from Wuhan, Chyna
More from UncategorizedMore posts in Uncategorized »
- Comms Update: General Flynn
- Watch “Tony Bobulinski held presser claiming Joe Biden knew about Hunter’s business deals” on YouTube
- Harris, prominent Democrats listed as ‘key contacts’ for Biden family business venture projects | Fox News
- Israel, Sudan Make ‘Peace’ in Third Arab World Deal Overseen By Donald Trump
- Anonymous, Military Intelligence Source from September 2018