How does a rookie cop manage to have $750,000? "Alexander Kueng posted a $750,000 bond and was released late Friday afternoon, according to Hennepin County Jail records. His attorney Thomas Plunkett confirmed to ABC News that Kueng posted bail, but did not provide further statement at this time."
2nd former officer charged in George Floyd’s death released on bail – ABC News
More from UncategorizedMore posts in Uncategorized »
- ANTIFA rioters smash windows and vandalize businesses in downtown Portland over Biden’s immigration policiesANTIFA rioters smash windows and vandalize businesses in downtown Portland over Biden’s immigration policies
- Biden Plane STILL Not Air Force 1
- President Trump Delivers State Of The Union Address This Sunday – Watch it Live
- President Trump with AF1 vs Bidon’s B-Movie Fake AF1
- 173 Hospitalized Flu Cases This Season VS 400,000 Last Season