How does a rookie cop manage to have $750,000? "Alexander Kueng posted a $750,000 bond and was released late Friday afternoon, according to Hennepin County Jail records. His attorney Thomas Plunkett confirmed to ABC News that Kueng posted bail, but did not provide further statement at this time."
2nd former officer charged in George Floyd’s death released on bail – ABC News
More from UncategorizedMore posts in Uncategorized »
- Yet more evidence Donald Trump is running a shadow presidency – CNNPolitics
- The Unvaccinated will be Punished – by Techno Fog – The Reactionary
- New FOIA Reveals Fauci Agency Funded Pathogen Enhancement at Wuhan Lab
- Notice on the Continuation of the National Emergency with Respect to Foreign Interference in or Undermining Public Confidence in United States Elections | The White House
- Rep. Matt Gaetz exonerated, Fla. developer charged with extortion | One America News Network