"It is debatable whether asymptomatic COVID-19 virus carriers are contagious. We report here a case of the asymptomatic patient and present clinical characteristics of 455 contacts, which aims to study the infectivity of asymptomatic carriers."
A study on infectivity of asymptomatic SARS-CoV-2 carriers
More from UncategorizedMore posts in Uncategorized »
- President Trump Tweets Full Pardon of General Mike Flynn
- “The Kraken”: Department of Defense Cyber Warfare Program
- Lin Wood: Americans Will Be “Shocked at Level of Pedophilia – Satanic Worship” From Past Admins “Occupying Oval Office For Some Periods of Years”
- FEC Chairman: Trump campaign bringing ‘legitimate accusations’ of election fraud to court
- Sidney Powell’s Legal Defense Fund