There are two scandals here. The first is Hillary Clinton was telling different stories to different foreign leaders about the Benghazi attack – including an admission that it was a terrorist attack,” said Judicial Watch President Tom Fitton. “The second is the State Department’s cover-up of these documents. The State Department is forcing Judicial Watch to play ‘whack-a-mole’ with Clinton and Benghazi documents. It is no wonder that two frustrated federal court judges granted Judicial Watch discovery into the Clinton FOIA issues.
BENGHAZI: State Department Belatedly Releases New Clinton Benghazi Documents
More from UncategorizedMore posts in Uncategorized »
- CDC Quietly Admits Masks Don’t Work
- CDC Illegally Inflated the COVID Fatality Number by at Least 1,600 Percent According To Study
- Video: President Trump’s State of the Union Address at CPAC 2021
- Florida’s COVID-19 Numbers Are Better Than California’s or New York’s, and Its Economy Thrives
- SITREP: Tracking Military Flights – Still No Sign of Air Force 1