The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation helped negotiate who would score a $100 million government-backed contact tracing contract in August 2019 — six months before the ‘pandemic’ arrived in the United States and four months before it swept through China.
Bill Gates Negotiated $100 Billion Contact Tracing Deal With Democratic Congressman Sponsor of Bill Six Months BEFORE Coronavirus Pandemic
More from UncategorizedMore posts in Uncategorized »
- “The Kraken”: Department of Defense Cyber Warfare Program
- Lin Wood: Americans Will Be “Shocked at Level of Pedophilia – Satanic Worship” From Past Admins “Occupying Oval Office For Some Periods of Years”
- FEC Chairman: Trump campaign bringing ‘legitimate accusations’ of election fraud to court
- Sidney Powell’s Legal Defense Fund
- First Lady Melania Trump Receives White House Christmas Tree