The Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation helped negotiate who would score a $100 million government-backed contact tracing contract in August 2019 — six months before the ‘pandemic’ arrived in the United States and four months before it swept through China.
Bill Gates Negotiated $100 Billion Contact Tracing Deal With Democratic Congressman Sponsor of Bill Six Months BEFORE Coronavirus Pandemic
More from UncategorizedMore posts in Uncategorized »
- BREAKING: Hunter Biden Received Millions From Wife Of Ex-Moscow Mayor, Paid Suspects Allegedly Tied To Trafficking, Had Contacts With Individuals Linked To Chinese Military, Senate Report Alleges
- VIDEO: Kyle Rittenhouse Defense Team Releases 11 Minute Documentary They Claim Exonerates Teen
- ‘Cheer’ star Jerry Harris arrested on child pornography charges
- South Korean president calls for official end to Korean War ‘completely and for good’
- Iran’s Zarif says Tehran is ready for a full prisoner exchange with US