The White House's coronavirus task force response coordinator, Deborah Birx, said in a recent meeting that "there is nothing from the CDC that I can trust," The Washington Post reported.
Birx reportedly said ‘there is nothing from the CDC that I can trust’ – Business Insider
More from UncategorizedMore posts in Uncategorized »
- Black Lives Matter Co-Founder Patrisse Cullors Defends Her $3.2 Million Mansion-Buying Spree
- “Trump Will Be President Again in August.” – MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell
- Former Black Police Officer Reacts to Daunte Wright Incident
- CNN Director ADMITS Network Engaged in ‘Propaganda’ to Remove Trump from Presidency
- SITREP: Biden Not Flying AF1 & Tracking Other Military Flights