The White House's coronavirus task force response coordinator, Deborah Birx, said in a recent meeting that "there is nothing from the CDC that I can trust," The Washington Post reported.
Birx reportedly said ‘there is nothing from the CDC that I can trust’ – Business Insider
More from UncategorizedMore posts in Uncategorized »
- John Durham Goes to Court – WSJ
- The Wartime Presidency Part VII – by SLAG – The Pipeline
- Liberals Raise Concerns About Account That’s Making Them Look Bad By Just Sharing Their Actual Words | The Babylon Bee
- The Secret Powers Of WHMO and The “Continuity Of The Presidency” Programs
- 67 – Opinion and Order Denying Sussmann Motion to Dismiss | PDF