Do you see what's happening? “As an example, when we learned last week that [Brann] was about to use her authority to order an across-the-board release of hundreds of inmates serving city sentences, we were assured that the release would not include those serving time for domestic violence or sex offenses, given the risks to victims,” the letter states. “Unfortunately, we later learned that such individuals were indeed included in the ranks of those to be released.” "De Blasio said Sunday that more than 650 inmates had been released over coronavirus concerns."
City district attorneys rip de Blasio over planned release of high-risk inmates
More from UncategorizedMore posts in Uncategorized »
- Yet more evidence Donald Trump is running a shadow presidency – CNNPolitics
- The Unvaccinated will be Punished – by Techno Fog – The Reactionary
- New FOIA Reveals Fauci Agency Funded Pathogen Enhancement at Wuhan Lab
- Notice on the Continuation of the National Emergency with Respect to Foreign Interference in or Undermining Public Confidence in United States Elections | The White House
- Rep. Matt Gaetz exonerated, Fla. developer charged with extortion | One America News Network