The spread of Covid-19 by someone who is not showing symptoms appears to be rare, Maria Van Kerkhove, the World Health Organization's technical lead for coronavirus response and head of the emerging diseases and zoonoses unit, said during a media briefing in Geneva on Monday.
Coronavirus: Asymptomatic spread ‘appears to be rare,’ WHO official says
More from UncategorizedMore posts in Uncategorized »
- Giving New Meaning to “Get Woke, Go Broke”
- Black Lives Matter Co-Founder Patrisse Cullors Defends Her $3.2 Million Mansion-Buying Spree
- “Trump Will Be President Again in August.” – MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell
- Former Black Police Officer Reacts to Daunte Wright Incident
- CNN Director ADMITS Network Engaged in ‘Propaganda’ to Remove Trump from Presidency