"Firstly, it was wrong to claim that this virus was novel. Secondly, It was even more wrong to claim that the population would not already have some immunity against this virus. Thirdly, it was the crowning of stupidity to claim that someone could have Covid-19 without any symptoms at all or even to pass the disease along without showing any symptoms whatsoever."
Coronavirus: Why everyone was wrong | by Back to Reason | Jul, 2020 | Medium
More from UncategorizedMore posts in Uncategorized »
- Yet more evidence Donald Trump is running a shadow presidency – CNNPolitics
- The Unvaccinated will be Punished – by Techno Fog – The Reactionary
- New FOIA Reveals Fauci Agency Funded Pathogen Enhancement at Wuhan Lab
- Notice on the Continuation of the National Emergency with Respect to Foreign Interference in or Undermining Public Confidence in United States Elections | The White House
- Rep. Matt Gaetz exonerated, Fla. developer charged with extortion | One America News Network