Newsom's secretive $1-billion mask deal with Chinese automaker sparks bipartisan concerns https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2020-04-20/gavin-newsom-n95-masks-byd-chinese-company-california-legislature Concerns have emerged that Newsom has committed $990 million %2�� without briefing lawmakers %2�� on masks to prevent the spread of the coronavirus.
Do You Believe in Coincidences?
More from UncategorizedMore posts in Uncategorized »
- 173 Hospitalized Flu Cases This Season VS 400,000 Last Season
- DS Attack: Putting United Airlines Flight 328 Into Perspective
- COVID-19 Pandemic – A Narrative Review of the Potential Roles of Chloroquine and Hydroxychloroquine
- Our Military Has Always Been Part of The Plan
- MORE EVIDENCE BIDON IS NOT AN OFFICIAL PRESIDENT, AND OUR MILITARY KNOWS THIS