Newsom's secretive $1-billion mask deal with Chinese automaker sparks bipartisan concerns https://www.latimes.com/california/story/2020-04-20/gavin-newsom-n95-masks-byd-chinese-company-california-legislature Concerns have emerged that Newsom has committed $990 million %2�� without briefing lawmakers %2�� on masks to prevent the spread of the coronavirus.
Do You Believe in Coincidences?
More from UncategorizedMore posts in Uncategorized »
- Crack in I-40 Mississippi River Bridge Could Affect the Supply Chain, From Barges to Trucking
- Open Letter to Biden from Retired Generals and Admirals
- Chinese Military Discussed Weaponizing COVID In 2015 ‘To Cause Enemy’s Medical System To Collapse’
- High-Ranking Swiss Embassy Employee Plunged to Her Death in Iran Before She Can Testify Against BidenHigh-Ranking Swiss Embassy Employee Plunged to Her Death in Iran Before She Can Testify Against Biden
- A New Trial for Derek Chauvin?