The federal judge who refused a Justice Department request to immediately drop the prosecution of former Trump adviser Michael Flynn has hired a high-profile trial lawyer to argue his reasons for investigating whether dismissing the case is legally or ethically appropriate.
Federal judge hires high-powered D.C. attorney to defend his actions in Flynn case
More from UncategorizedMore posts in Uncategorized »
- FULL RELEASE: Ashley Biden Diary Reveals Child Sex Trauma, Drug Abuse, Resentment For Joe
- Watch “Source Shows Video and Texts of CNN Producer Fantasizing About Sex Acts with Fiancé’s Young Daughter” on YouTube
- SARS-CoV-2 B.1.1.529 (Omicron) Variant — United States, December 1–8, 2021 | MMWR
- Watch “Kyle Rittenhouse Trial LIVE – Jury Deliberations DAY 2” on YouTube
- Watch “Kyle Rittenhouse Jury Deliberations LIVE – Waiting for a Verdict” on YouTube