The federal judge who refused a Justice Department request to immediately drop the prosecution of former Trump adviser Michael Flynn has hired a high-profile trial lawyer to argue his reasons for investigating whether dismissing the case is legally or ethically appropriate.
Federal judge hires high-powered D.C. attorney to defend his actions in Flynn case
More from UncategorizedMore posts in Uncategorized »
- N. Korea’s Kim apologizes over shooting death of S. Korean
- BREAKING: A large cache of confidential foreign documents have just been leaked implicating Joe Biden, George Soros, Hillary Clinton and Joseph Misfud’s collusion and possible criminal activity in Ukrain
- BREAKING DOWN THE BREONNA TAYLOR TRAGEDY
- Crazy Nancy Has a Quiver of Arrows?
- Comey Tweet from December 9, 2019 – It Did Not Age Well