The federal judge who refused a Justice Department request to immediately drop the prosecution of former Trump adviser Michael Flynn has hired a high-profile trial lawyer to argue his reasons for investigating whether dismissing the case is legally or ethically appropriate.
Federal judge hires high-powered D.C. attorney to defend his actions in Flynn case
More from UncategorizedMore posts in Uncategorized »
- Yet more evidence Donald Trump is running a shadow presidency – CNNPolitics
- The Unvaccinated will be Punished – by Techno Fog – The Reactionary
- New FOIA Reveals Fauci Agency Funded Pathogen Enhancement at Wuhan Lab
- Notice on the Continuation of the National Emergency with Respect to Foreign Interference in or Undermining Public Confidence in United States Elections | The White House
- Rep. Matt Gaetz exonerated, Fla. developer charged with extortion | One America News Network