Another "resignation." "The head of the Justice Department’s criminal division will step down, the department said on Wednesday, after a nearly two-year tenure focused primarily on the opioid crisis and marked by the handling of a politically fraught referral of a whistle-blower complaint about President Trump’s dealings with Ukraine."
Head of Justice Department’s Criminal Division to Step Down – The New York Times
More from UncategorizedMore posts in Uncategorized »
- Senate report links Hunter Biden to ‘prostitution or human trafficking ring’
- President Trump is Dropping the HAMMER
- BREAKING: Hunter Biden Received Millions From Wife Of Ex-Moscow Mayor, Paid Suspects Allegedly Tied To Trafficking, Had Contacts With Individuals Linked To Chinese Military, Senate Report Alleges
- VIDEO: Kyle Rittenhouse Defense Team Releases 11 Minute Documentary They Claim Exonerates Teen
- ‘Cheer’ star Jerry Harris arrested on child pornography charges