Another "resignation." "The head of the Justice Department’s criminal division will step down, the department said on Wednesday, after a nearly two-year tenure focused primarily on the opioid crisis and marked by the handling of a politically fraught referral of a whistle-blower complaint about President Trump’s dealings with Ukraine."
Head of Justice Department’s Criminal Division to Step Down – The New York Times
More from UncategorizedMore posts in Uncategorized »
- BREAKING: House Speaker Nancy Pelosi calls on NY Gov. Andrew Cuomo To Resign
- Multiple Walt Disney Employees Among 17 Suspects Arrested in Undercover Child Predator Operation – Breaking911
- Watch “Live Overwatch SITREP” on YouTube
- ‘Biden Will Resign or Face the 25th Amendment’
- USA Officially Acknowledged As Being the Least Racist Nation in the Entire World