I fail to understand how how hospitals, funeral homes, etc, can be "in crisis" when more than this die every year from the flu and 20 other reasons. We have 6000 dead in a nation of 320,000,000 and suddenly our medical infrastructure is in collapse? I feel lied to.
How can hospitals, funeral homes, etc, be “in crisis” when more than this die every year from the flu and 20 other reasons?
More from UncategorizedMore posts in Uncategorized »
- BREAKING: House Speaker Nancy Pelosi calls on NY Gov. Andrew Cuomo To Resign
- Multiple Walt Disney Employees Among 17 Suspects Arrested in Undercover Child Predator Operation – Breaking911
- Watch “Live Overwatch SITREP” on YouTube
- ‘Biden Will Resign or Face the 25th Amendment’
- USA Officially Acknowledged As Being the Least Racist Nation in the Entire World