I fail to understand how how hospitals, funeral homes, etc, can be "in crisis" when more than this die every year from the flu and 20 other reasons. We have 6000 dead in a nation of 320,000,000 and suddenly our medical infrastructure is in collapse? I feel lied to.
How can hospitals, funeral homes, etc, be “in crisis” when more than this die every year from the flu and 20 other reasons?
More from UncategorizedMore posts in Uncategorized »
- John Durham Goes to Court – WSJ
- The Wartime Presidency Part VII – by SLAG – The Pipeline
- Liberals Raise Concerns About Account That’s Making Them Look Bad By Just Sharing Their Actual Words | The Babylon Bee
- The Secret Powers Of WHMO and The “Continuity Of The Presidency” Programs
- 67 – Opinion and Order Denying Sussmann Motion to Dismiss | PDF