"We removed 5 Pages, 20 Facebook accounts, and 6 Groups that originated in the US and focused domestically. Our investigation linked this activity to individuals associated with the QAnon network known to spread fringe conspiracy theories. We found this activity as part of our internal investigations into suspected coordinated inauthentic behavior ahead of the 2020 election in the US."
Information Warfare Battleground: Facebook – April 2020 Coordinated Inauthentic Behavior Report
More from UncategorizedMore posts in Uncategorized »
- Yet more evidence Donald Trump is running a shadow presidency – CNNPolitics
- The Unvaccinated will be Punished – by Techno Fog – The Reactionary
- New FOIA Reveals Fauci Agency Funded Pathogen Enhancement at Wuhan Lab
- Notice on the Continuation of the National Emergency with Respect to Foreign Interference in or Undermining Public Confidence in United States Elections | The White House
- Rep. Matt Gaetz exonerated, Fla. developer charged with extortion | One America News Network