"Minnesota Gov. Tim Walz, a Democrat, continues to allow nursing homes to admit COVID-19 positive patients even though nursing home residents make up 81 percent of all coronavirus deaths in the state. No state has a higher percentage of COVID-19 deaths from nursing home residents than Minnesota." Is this murder? https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/05/21/nursing-homes-residents-account-for-81-of-covid-19-deaths-in-minnesota-but-state-still-allows-facilities-to-admit-covid-19-positive-patients/
Minnesota Still Allows Nursing Homes to Admit COVID-19 Patients
More from UncategorizedMore posts in Uncategorized »
- Crack in I-40 Mississippi River Bridge Could Affect the Supply Chain, From Barges to Trucking
- Open Letter to Biden from Retired Generals and Admirals
- Chinese Military Discussed Weaponizing COVID In 2015 ‘To Cause Enemy’s Medical System To Collapse’
- High-Ranking Swiss Embassy Employee Plunged to Her Death in Iran Before She Can Testify Against BidenHigh-Ranking Swiss Embassy Employee Plunged to Her Death in Iran Before She Can Testify Against Biden
- A New Trial for Derek Chauvin?