Interesting on many levels.
Most U.S. Hospitals Are Empty. Soon They Might Be Closed for Good | Opinion
More from UncategorizedMore posts in Uncategorized »
- Crack in I-40 Mississippi River Bridge Could Affect the Supply Chain, From Barges to Trucking
- Open Letter to Biden from Retired Generals and Admirals
- Chinese Military Discussed Weaponizing COVID In 2015 ‘To Cause Enemy’s Medical System To Collapse’
- High-Ranking Swiss Embassy Employee Plunged to Her Death in Iran Before She Can Testify Against BidenHigh-Ranking Swiss Embassy Employee Plunged to Her Death in Iran Before She Can Testify Against Biden
- A New Trial for Derek Chauvin?