Joe Biden’s campaign has been funneling money to an ice cream company, of all things; the same company that Nancy Pelosi has a penchant for advertising. All the “expenses” are in $75 increments, likely to avoid setting off red flags. Where it gets juicy though is that the founder of the company is Jeni Britton Bauer, who is in the board of trustees for the Wexner Center Foundation. Leslie Wexner is one of the names in Jeffrey Epstein’s little black book. HOW does everything always come back around to Jeffrey Epstein???
Nancy Pelosi Shows Off Ice Cream For Money – Product Placement
More from UncategorizedMore posts in Uncategorized »
- President Trump Tweets Full Pardon of General Mike Flynn
- “The Kraken”: Department of Defense Cyber Warfare Program
- Lin Wood: Americans Will Be “Shocked at Level of Pedophilia – Satanic Worship” From Past Admins “Occupying Oval Office For Some Periods of Years”
- FEC Chairman: Trump campaign bringing ‘legitimate accusations’ of election fraud to court
- Sidney Powell’s Legal Defense Fund