Joe Biden’s campaign has been funneling money to an ice cream company, of all things; the same company that Nancy Pelosi has a penchant for advertising. All the “expenses” are in $75 increments, likely to avoid setting off red flags. Where it gets juicy though is that the founder of the company is Jeni Britton Bauer, who is in the board of trustees for the Wexner Center Foundation. Leslie Wexner is one of the names in Jeffrey Epstein’s little black book. HOW does everything always come back around to Jeffrey Epstein???
Nancy Pelosi Shows Off Ice Cream For Money – Product Placement
More from UncategorizedMore posts in Uncategorized »
- Giving New Meaning to “Get Woke, Go Broke”
- Black Lives Matter Co-Founder Patrisse Cullors Defends Her $3.2 Million Mansion-Buying Spree
- “Trump Will Be President Again in August.” – MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell
- Former Black Police Officer Reacts to Daunte Wright Incident
- CNN Director ADMITS Network Engaged in ‘Propaganda’ to Remove Trump from Presidency