Joe Biden’s campaign has been funneling money to an ice cream company, of all things; the same company that Nancy Pelosi has a penchant for advertising. All the “expenses” are in $75 increments, likely to avoid setting off red flags. Where it gets juicy though is that the founder of the company is Jeni Britton Bauer, who is in the board of trustees for the Wexner Center Foundation. Leslie Wexner is one of the names in Jeffrey Epstein’s little black book. HOW does everything always come back around to Jeffrey Epstein???
Nancy Pelosi Shows Off Ice Cream For Money – Product Placement
More from UncategorizedMore posts in Uncategorized »
- John Durham Goes to Court – WSJ
- The Wartime Presidency Part VII – by SLAG – The Pipeline
- Liberals Raise Concerns About Account That’s Making Them Look Bad By Just Sharing Their Actual Words | The Babylon Bee
- The Secret Powers Of WHMO and The “Continuity Of The Presidency” Programs
- 67 – Opinion and Order Denying Sussmann Motion to Dismiss | PDF