Information released in the Justice Department’s motion to dismiss the case it brought against Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn confirms the significance of a January 5, 2017, meeting at the Obama White House. It was at this meeting that Obama gave guidance to key officials who would be tasked with protecting his administration’s utilization of secretly funded Clinton campaign research, which alleged Trump was involved in a treasonous plot to collude with Russia, from being discovered or stopped by the incoming administration. [Hussein] Painted. Locked on.
Obama, Biden Oval Office Meeting On January 5 Was Key To Entire Anti-Trump Operation
More from UncategorizedMore posts in Uncategorized »
- Is Biden even in the White House?
- President Trump is not at Mar-a-Lago
- It’s Not Over – Our Military is the Only Way
- Crying Girl from January 6th Protest at Capitol Hill Wipes Eyes with Onion
- DNI Ratcliffe Releases Report Showing China Interfered with the 2020 Election and CIA Management Pressured Analysts Not to Report ItDNI Ratcliffe Releases Report Showing China Interfered with the 2020 Election and CIA Management Pressured Analysts Not to Report It