Information released in the Justice Department’s motion to dismiss the case it brought against Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn confirms the significance of a January 5, 2017, meeting at the Obama White House. It was at this meeting that Obama gave guidance to key officials who would be tasked with protecting his administration’s utilization of secretly funded Clinton campaign research, which alleged Trump was involved in a treasonous plot to collude with Russia, from being discovered or stopped by the incoming administration. [Hussein] Painted. Locked on.
Obama, Biden Oval Office Meeting On January 5 Was Key To Entire Anti-Trump Operation
More from UncategorizedMore posts in Uncategorized »
- Black Lives Matter Co-Founder Patrisse Cullors Defends Her $3.2 Million Mansion-Buying Spree
- “Trump Will Be President Again in August.” – MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell
- Former Black Police Officer Reacts to Daunte Wright Incident
- CNN Director ADMITS Network Engaged in ‘Propaganda’ to Remove Trump from Presidency
- SITREP: Biden Not Flying AF1 & Tracking Other Military Flights