When looking at the number of cases related to the 2020 Presidential election that were decided on merits, there were only 21 cases decided so far. Of these cases, President Trump won 14. The President won 14 of 21 cases decided on merits which is two-thirds of the cases.
• There are 80 court cases to date based on the 2020 election
• In 28 cases President Trump was/is the plaintiff
• In 48 cases President Trump was/is not the plaintiff
• In 4 cases President Trump is the defendant
• 21 of these cases have been decided on merits
• Of the 21 cases decided on the merits, President Trump won 14 of them or two-thirds of the cases
• 25 cases remain active
• There are still 25 cases to be decided related to the 2020 election.