The White House (@WhiteHouse) tweeted at 9:47 AM on Fri, Jan 31, 2020: President @realDonaldTrump just signed an Executive Order on Combating Human Trafficking & Online Child Exploitation. We will not rest until we have stopped every last human trafficker and liberated every last survivor. https://t.co/H8LuNgTPg5 (https://twitter.com/WhiteHouse/status/1223332079586414592?s=09)
President Trump just signed an Executive Order on Combating Human Trafficking & Online Child Exploitation.
More from UncategorizedMore posts in Uncategorized »
- John Durham Goes to Court – WSJ
- The Wartime Presidency Part VII – by SLAG – The Pipeline
- Liberals Raise Concerns About Account That’s Making Them Look Bad By Just Sharing Their Actual Words | The Babylon Bee
- The Secret Powers Of WHMO and The “Continuity Of The Presidency” Programs
- 67 – Opinion and Order Denying Sussmann Motion to Dismiss | PDF