The White House (@WhiteHouse) tweeted at 9:47 AM on Fri, Jan 31, 2020: President @realDonaldTrump just signed an Executive Order on Combating Human Trafficking & Online Child Exploitation. We will not rest until we have stopped every last human trafficker and liberated every last survivor. https://t.co/H8LuNgTPg5 (https://twitter.com/WhiteHouse/status/1223332079586414592?s=09)
President Trump just signed an Executive Order on Combating Human Trafficking & Online Child Exploitation.
More from UncategorizedMore posts in Uncategorized »
- Giving New Meaning to “Get Woke, Go Broke”
- Black Lives Matter Co-Founder Patrisse Cullors Defends Her $3.2 Million Mansion-Buying Spree
- “Trump Will Be President Again in August.” – MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell
- Former Black Police Officer Reacts to Daunte Wright Incident
- CNN Director ADMITS Network Engaged in ‘Propaganda’ to Remove Trump from Presidency