While you were getting freaked out about the coronavirus, there have been silent operations in progress: Investigators announced drug seizures and hundreds of arrests during a national effort between the Department of Justice and Drug Enforcement Agency. The six-month operation known as Project Python targeted the Cártel de Jalisco Nueva Generación, also known as CJNG. Across the country, the DEA said Project Python resulted in the arrests of more than 500 CJNG associates and 350 indictments. Investigators said the cartel is one of the fastest growing transnational criminal organizations in Mexico.
Project Python: DEA, DOJ target cartel
More from UncategorizedMore posts in Uncategorized »
- President Trump with AF1 vs Bidon’s B-Movie Fake AF1
- 173 Hospitalized Flu Cases This Season VS 400,000 Last Season
- DS Attack: Putting United Airlines Flight 328 Into Perspective
- COVID-19 Pandemic – A Narrative Review of the Potential Roles of Chloroquine and Hydroxychloroquine
- Our Military Has Always Been Part of The Plan