Former Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein conceded on Wednesday that by August of 2017 there was no evidence that the Trump campaign had colluded with Russians to sabotage the 2016 election, even though the investigation into that allegation would persist for another year and a half. The jaw-dropping admission came during a contentious hearing before the Senate Judiciary Committee, which is actively investigating the F.B.I.'s Crossfire Hurricane investigation that sought to uncover whether Trump campaign officials had colluded with Russian agents to sabotage the 2016 election.
Rod Rosenstein Bombshell Testimony: By August of 2017 There Was No Evidence of Trump-Russia Collusion – Geller Report News
More from UncategorizedMore posts in Uncategorized »
- BREAKING: House Speaker Nancy Pelosi calls on NY Gov. Andrew Cuomo To Resign
- Multiple Walt Disney Employees Among 17 Suspects Arrested in Undercover Child Predator Operation – Breaking911
- Watch “Live Overwatch SITREP” on YouTube
- ‘Biden Will Resign or Face the 25th Amendment’
- USA Officially Acknowledged As Being the Least Racist Nation in the Entire World