Former Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein conceded on Wednesday that by August of 2017 there was no evidence that the Trump campaign had colluded with Russians to sabotage the 2016 election, even though the investigation into that allegation would persist for another year and a half. The jaw-dropping admission came during a contentious hearing before the Senate Judiciary Committee, which is actively investigating the F.B.I.'s Crossfire Hurricane investigation that sought to uncover whether Trump campaign officials had colluded with Russian agents to sabotage the 2016 election.
Rod Rosenstein Bombshell Testimony: By August of 2017 There Was No Evidence of Trump-Russia Collusion – Geller Report News
More from UncategorizedMore posts in Uncategorized »
- President Trump with AF1 vs Bidon’s B-Movie Fake AF1
- 173 Hospitalized Flu Cases This Season VS 400,000 Last Season
- DS Attack: Putting United Airlines Flight 328 Into Perspective
- COVID-19 Pandemic – A Narrative Review of the Potential Roles of Chloroquine and Hydroxychloroquine
- Our Military Has Always Been Part of The Plan