Salvadoran President Nayib Bukele said on Tuesday he takes hydroxychloroquine, an antimalarial drug that U.S. President Donald Trump has promoted as a way to ward off the novel coronavirus. “I use it as a prophylaxis, President Trump uses it as a prophylaxis, most of the world’s leaders use it as a prophylaxis,” Bukele said.
Salvadoran leader says he takes drug touted by Trump for coronavirus – Reuters
More from UncategorizedMore posts in Uncategorized »
- N. Korea’s Kim apologizes over shooting death of S. Korean
- BREAKING: A large cache of confidential foreign documents have just been leaked implicating Joe Biden, George Soros, Hillary Clinton and Joseph Misfud’s collusion and possible criminal activity in Ukrain
- BREAKING DOWN THE BREONNA TAYLOR TRAGEDY
- Crazy Nancy Has a Quiver of Arrows?
- Comey Tweet from December 9, 2019 – It Did Not Age Well