"Meanwhile, Democrats on the Homeland Security Committee have decried the investigation and the subpoena, arguing that they should be focusing on coronavirus-related issues during the ongoing pandemic and prioritize it over politics." In a letter sent to Johnson on Tuesday, Sen. Kamala Harris of California renewed her calls for another COVID-19 hearing, noting that the committee hasn't held one since early March. DNC media [MSM] echo-chamber push? Is this about the virus OR PREVENTING EXPOSURE OF [D] CORRUPTION? Is this about the virus OR LOCKING [R] CONTROLLED SENATE FROM INVESTIGATING [D] FISA_BIDEN_OTHER CORRUPTION? Is this about the virus OR THE ELECTION? Q
Senate Committee Authorizes Subpoena in GOP%2��s Hunter Biden-Burisma Investigation
More from UncategorizedMore posts in Uncategorized »
- Crack in I-40 Mississippi River Bridge Could Affect the Supply Chain, From Barges to Trucking
- Open Letter to Biden from Retired Generals and Admirals
- Chinese Military Discussed Weaponizing COVID In 2015 ‘To Cause Enemy’s Medical System To Collapse’
- High-Ranking Swiss Embassy Employee Plunged to Her Death in Iran Before She Can Testify Against BidenHigh-Ranking Swiss Embassy Employee Plunged to Her Death in Iran Before She Can Testify Against Biden
- A New Trial for Derek Chauvin?