The Senate Homeland Security Committee on Thursday authorized the issuing of nearly three dozen subpoenas of Obama administration officials as part of Senate Republicans' investigation into the origins of the FBI and special counsel probe into Russian interference in the 2016 election and the Trump campaign.
Senate Republicans approve subpoenas for ex-Obama officials on Russia probe origins
More from UncategorizedMore posts in Uncategorized »
- 173 Hospitalized Flu Cases This Season VS 400,000 Last Season
- DS Attack: Putting United Airlines Flight 328 Into Perspective
- COVID-19 Pandemic – A Narrative Review of the Potential Roles of Chloroquine and Hydroxychloroquine
- Our Military Has Always Been Part of The Plan
- MORE EVIDENCE BIDON IS NOT AN OFFICIAL PRESIDENT, AND OUR MILITARY KNOWS THIS