The Senate Homeland Security Committee on Thursday authorized the issuing of nearly three dozen subpoenas of Obama administration officials as part of Senate Republicans' investigation into the origins of the FBI and special counsel probe into Russian interference in the 2016 election and the Trump campaign.
Senate Republicans approve subpoenas for ex-Obama officials on Russia probe origins
More from UncategorizedMore posts in Uncategorized »
- BREAKING: Hunter Biden Received Millions From Wife Of Ex-Moscow Mayor, Paid Suspects Allegedly Tied To Trafficking, Had Contacts With Individuals Linked To Chinese Military, Senate Report Alleges
- VIDEO: Kyle Rittenhouse Defense Team Releases 11 Minute Documentary They Claim Exonerates Teen
- ‘Cheer’ star Jerry Harris arrested on child pornography charges
- South Korean president calls for official end to Korean War ‘completely and for good’
- Iran’s Zarif says Tehran is ready for a full prisoner exchange with US