The Senate Homeland Security Committee on Thursday authorized the issuing of nearly three dozen subpoenas of Obama administration officials as part of Senate Republicans' investigation into the origins of the FBI and special counsel probe into Russian interference in the 2016 election and the Trump campaign.
Senate Republicans approve subpoenas for ex-Obama officials on Russia probe origins
More from UncategorizedMore posts in Uncategorized »
- Crack in I-40 Mississippi River Bridge Could Affect the Supply Chain, From Barges to Trucking
- Open Letter to Biden from Retired Generals and Admirals
- Chinese Military Discussed Weaponizing COVID In 2015 ‘To Cause Enemy’s Medical System To Collapse’
- High-Ranking Swiss Embassy Employee Plunged to Her Death in Iran Before She Can Testify Against BidenHigh-Ranking Swiss Embassy Employee Plunged to Her Death in Iran Before She Can Testify Against Biden
- A New Trial for Derek Chauvin?