We knew, but this kind of information needs to be disclosed publicly: Stunning documents withheld for years from former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn’s defense reveal that the retired three-star general did not commit any crimes, as suggested by Department of Justice prosecutors in former Robert Mueller’s special counsel investigation, his attorney said.
Stunning Brady Docs Disclosed By Gov Exonerate Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn, Defense Says
More from UncategorizedMore posts in Uncategorized »
- It’s Not Over – Our Military is the Only Way
- Crying Girl from January 6th Protest at Capitol Hill Wipes Eyes with Onion
- DNI Ratcliffe Releases Report Showing China Interfered with the 2020 Election and CIA Management Pressured Analysts Not to Report ItDNI Ratcliffe Releases Report Showing China Interfered with the 2020 Election and CIA Management Pressured Analysts Not to Report It
- Video: Leaked Zoom Call Shows US Federal Employees Conspiring to Sabotage the Trump Administration
- Video: Dan Scavino Releases Incredible Video of President Trump to Poem “If–” by Rudyard Kipling