We knew, but this kind of information needs to be disclosed publicly: Stunning documents withheld for years from former National Security Advisor Michael Flynn’s defense reveal that the retired three-star general did not commit any crimes, as suggested by Department of Justice prosecutors in former Robert Mueller’s special counsel investigation, his attorney said.
Stunning Brady Docs Disclosed By Gov Exonerate Lt. Gen. Michael Flynn, Defense Says
More from UncategorizedMore posts in Uncategorized »
- BREAKING: House Speaker Nancy Pelosi calls on NY Gov. Andrew Cuomo To Resign
- Multiple Walt Disney Employees Among 17 Suspects Arrested in Undercover Child Predator Operation – Breaking911
- Watch “Live Overwatch SITREP” on YouTube
- ‘Biden Will Resign or Face the 25th Amendment’
- USA Officially Acknowledged As Being the Least Racist Nation in the Entire World