A suspected Chinese intelligence operative developed extensive ties with local and national politicians, including a U.S. congressman, in what U.S. officials believe was a political intelligence operation run by China’s main civilian spy agency between 2011 and 2015, Axios found in a yearlong investigation.
Suspected Chinese spy reportedly slept with, courted US officials to gain intel
More from UncategorizedMore posts in Uncategorized »
- Watch “Don’t ignore what’s happening in Sri Lanka, it’s coming for all of us | Redacted with Clayton Morris” on YouTube
- Hillary Clinton APPROVED plan to share Trump-Russian bank communications, campaign manager claims | Daily Mail Online
- John Durham Goes to Court – WSJ
- The Wartime Presidency Part VII – by SLAG – The Pipeline
- Liberals Raise Concerns About Account That’s Making Them Look Bad By Just Sharing Their Actual Words | The Babylon Bee