A list of Obama administration officials who sought to unmask intercepted communications involving former White House National Security Adviser Michael Flynn was declassified and released by the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (DNI) on Wednesday. The list of officials who asked the National Security Agency to unmask Flynn’s name from certain intercepted communications included former Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) director John Brennan, former DNI James Clapper, former White House Chief of Staff Denis McDonough, and former Vice President Joe Biden. The full list was first disclosed online by CBS reporter Catherine Herridge.
Top Obama Officials, Including Biden And Clapper, Unmasked Flynn
More from UncategorizedMore posts in Uncategorized »
- John Durham Goes to Court – WSJ
- The Wartime Presidency Part VII – by SLAG – The Pipeline
- Liberals Raise Concerns About Account That’s Making Them Look Bad By Just Sharing Their Actual Words | The Babylon Bee
- The Secret Powers Of WHMO and The “Continuity Of The Presidency” Programs
- 67 – Opinion and Order Denying Sussmann Motion to Dismiss | PDF