A list of Obama administration officials who sought to unmask intercepted communications involving former White House National Security Adviser Michael Flynn was declassified and released by the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (DNI) on Wednesday. The list of officials who asked the National Security Agency to unmask Flynn’s name from certain intercepted communications included former Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) director John Brennan, former DNI James Clapper, former White House Chief of Staff Denis McDonough, and former Vice President Joe Biden. The full list was first disclosed online by CBS reporter Catherine Herridge.
Top Obama Officials, Including Biden And Clapper, Unmasked Flynn
More from UncategorizedMore posts in Uncategorized »
- Our Media – Enemy of the People & Humanity
- Uncovering and Understanding the Deep State
- Senate report links Hunter Biden to ‘prostitution or human trafficking ring’
- President Trump is Dropping the HAMMER
- BREAKING: Hunter Biden Received Millions From Wife Of Ex-Moscow Mayor, Paid Suspects Allegedly Tied To Trafficking, Had Contacts With Individuals Linked To Chinese Military, Senate Report Alleges