A list of Obama administration officials who sought to unmask intercepted communications involving former White House National Security Adviser Michael Flynn was declassified and released by the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (DNI) on Wednesday. The list of officials who asked the National Security Agency to unmask Flynn’s name from certain intercepted communications included former Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) director John Brennan, former DNI James Clapper, former White House Chief of Staff Denis McDonough, and former Vice President Joe Biden. The full list was first disclosed online by CBS reporter Catherine Herridge.
Top Obama Officials, Including Biden And Clapper, Unmasked Flynn
More from UncategorizedMore posts in Uncategorized »
- BREAKING: House Speaker Nancy Pelosi calls on NY Gov. Andrew Cuomo To Resign
- Multiple Walt Disney Employees Among 17 Suspects Arrested in Undercover Child Predator Operation – Breaking911
- Watch “Live Overwatch SITREP” on YouTube
- ‘Biden Will Resign or Face the 25th Amendment’
- USA Officially Acknowledged As Being the Least Racist Nation in the Entire World