A list of Obama administration officials who sought to unmask intercepted communications involving former White House National Security Adviser Michael Flynn was declassified and released by the Office of the Director of National Intelligence (DNI) on Wednesday. The list of officials who asked the National Security Agency to unmask Flynn’s name from certain intercepted communications included former Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) director John Brennan, former DNI James Clapper, former White House Chief of Staff Denis McDonough, and former Vice President Joe Biden. The full list was first disclosed online by CBS reporter Catherine Herridge.
Top Obama Officials, Including Biden And Clapper, Unmasked Flynn
More from UncategorizedMore posts in Uncategorized »
- January 6th: ANOTHER FRAME UP | Rudy Giuliani | BLM/ANTIFA Terrorist John Sullivan Arrested
- A Message from President Trump
- FBI Special Agent in Charge Joseph R. Bonavolonta’s Remarks at Press Conference Announcing Arrest of MIT Professor Gang ChenFBI Special Agent in Charge Joseph R. Bonavolonta’s Remarks at Press Conference Announcing Arrest of MIT Professor Gang Chen
- Why Are 15,000 Armed National Guard Troops in DC?
- Watch “🔴 LIVE: House VOTES to Impeach President Trump for the 2nd Time!” on YouTube