The US Unemployment rate fell to 13.3%, almost 7% lower than original projections for the month. Top government officials, like Senior Economic Advisor Kevin Hassett, expected that expected a number closer to 20%, or even higher. Government reports show that 2.5 million jobs were added to the economy last month. In trading today, Wall Street responded positively to the unexpected numbers. https://www.forbes.com/sites/chriswestfall/2020/06/05/us-economy-adds-jobs-sectors-hiring-career-job-search/
US Economy Adds Record 2.5 Million Jobs: Here Are The Sectors That Are Hiring – Forbes
More from UncategorizedMore posts in Uncategorized »
- January 6th: ANOTHER FRAME UP | Rudy Giuliani | BLM/ANTIFA Terrorist John Sullivan Arrested
- A Message from President Trump
- FBI Special Agent in Charge Joseph R. Bonavolonta’s Remarks at Press Conference Announcing Arrest of MIT Professor Gang ChenFBI Special Agent in Charge Joseph R. Bonavolonta’s Remarks at Press Conference Announcing Arrest of MIT Professor Gang Chen
- Why Are 15,000 Armed National Guard Troops in DC?
- Watch “🔴 LIVE: House VOTES to Impeach President Trump for the 2nd Time!” on YouTube