Mike (@Doranimated) tweeted at 5:50 AM on Sat, Jan 11, 2020: Our media claims Iran is unified in grief over Soleimani. Chris Matthews said the terrorist’s death hit Iran like the death of Princess Di hit Britain. Here’s the reality: students, under threat of torture & death, calling now for the Supreme Leader to go. https://t.co/VfQxzh35uc (https://twitter.com/Doranimated/status/1216024524136886272?s=09)
Video: Students, under threat of torture & death, calling now for the Supreme Leader to go
More from UncategorizedMore posts in Uncategorized »
- Video: Leaked Zoom Call Shows US Federal Employees Conspiring to Sabotage the Trump Administration
- Video: Dan Scavino Releases Incredible Video of President Trump to Poem “If–” by Rudyard Kipling
- Was The Siege of The Capitol Orchestrated by Democrats?
- “Protesters” Began Breaching Capitol Perimeter 20 Minutes Before President Trump Finished His Speech“Protesters” Began Breaching Capitol Perimeter 20 Minutes Before President Trump Finished His Speech
- January 6th: ANOTHER FRAME UP | Rudy Giuliani | BLM/ANTIFA Terrorist John Sullivan Arrested