A CBS News crew pulled medical professionals off the floor at the Cherry Medical Center in Grand Rapids, Michigan, to line up in their vehicles so a CBS film crew would have a long line for their COVID-19 coverage. 'We Could Have Done Other Stuff,” Registered Nurse complains. ‘Apparently, the news crew wanted more people in the line,’ said a Cherry Health Supervisor. “We pretended. There were a couple of real patients, which made it worse,” Said Another Registered Nurse.
Watch: ‘CBS News This Morning’ Aired Faked COVID-19 Drive-Through Testing Site Line of Cars
More from UncategorizedMore posts in Uncategorized »
- Senate report links Hunter Biden to ‘prostitution or human trafficking ring’
- President Trump is Dropping the HAMMER
- BREAKING: Hunter Biden Received Millions From Wife Of Ex-Moscow Mayor, Paid Suspects Allegedly Tied To Trafficking, Had Contacts With Individuals Linked To Chinese Military, Senate Report Alleges
- VIDEO: Kyle Rittenhouse Defense Team Releases 11 Minute Documentary They Claim Exonerates Teen
- ‘Cheer’ star Jerry Harris arrested on child pornography charges