A CBS News crew pulled medical professionals off the floor at the Cherry Medical Center in Grand Rapids, Michigan, to line up in their vehicles so a CBS film crew would have a long line for their COVID-19 coverage. 'We Could Have Done Other Stuff,” Registered Nurse complains. ‘Apparently, the news crew wanted more people in the line,’ said a Cherry Health Supervisor. “We pretended. There were a couple of real patients, which made it worse,” Said Another Registered Nurse.
Watch: ‘CBS News This Morning’ Aired Faked COVID-19 Drive-Through Testing Site Line of Cars
More from UncategorizedMore posts in Uncategorized »
- President Trump with AF1 vs Bidon’s B-Movie Fake AF1
- 173 Hospitalized Flu Cases This Season VS 400,000 Last Season
- DS Attack: Putting United Airlines Flight 328 Into Perspective
- COVID-19 Pandemic – A Narrative Review of the Potential Roles of Chloroquine and Hydroxychloroquine
- Our Military Has Always Been Part of The Plan