A CBS News crew pulled medical professionals off the floor at the Cherry Medical Center in Grand Rapids, Michigan, to line up in their vehicles so a CBS film crew would have a long line for their COVID-19 coverage. 'We Could Have Done Other Stuff,” Registered Nurse complains. ‘Apparently, the news crew wanted more people in the line,’ said a Cherry Health Supervisor. “We pretended. There were a couple of real patients, which made it worse,” Said Another Registered Nurse.
Watch: ‘CBS News This Morning’ Aired Faked COVID-19 Drive-Through Testing Site Line of Cars
More from UncategorizedMore posts in Uncategorized »
- Crack in I-40 Mississippi River Bridge Could Affect the Supply Chain, From Barges to Trucking
- Open Letter to Biden from Retired Generals and Admirals
- Chinese Military Discussed Weaponizing COVID In 2015 ‘To Cause Enemy’s Medical System To Collapse’
- High-Ranking Swiss Embassy Employee Plunged to Her Death in Iran Before She Can Testify Against BidenHigh-Ranking Swiss Embassy Employee Plunged to Her Death in Iran Before She Can Testify Against Biden
- A New Trial for Derek Chauvin?