Democrat New York Governor Andrew Cuomo said that he is asking the federal government to increase New York’s hydroxychloroquine supply because some evidence is showing that the drug appears to be working, when Gov. Cuomo spoke during a coronavirus press conference on 4/06/2020. *I have posted studies dating back to 2005 proving the effectiveness of chloroquine against coronavirus.*
Watch “Gov Cuomo: Asking Feds To Increase Hydroxychloroquine Supply B/c Some Evidence Appears To Be Working” on YouTube
More from UncategorizedMore posts in Uncategorized »
- N. Korea’s Kim apologizes over shooting death of S. Korean
- BREAKING: A large cache of confidential foreign documents have just been leaked implicating Joe Biden, George Soros, Hillary Clinton and Joseph Misfud’s collusion and possible criminal activity in Ukrain
- BREAKING DOWN THE BREONNA TAYLOR TRAGEDY
- Crazy Nancy Has a Quiver of Arrows?
- Comey Tweet from December 9, 2019 – It Did Not Age Well