Hydroxychloroquine has been given as a prophylactic and cure for malaria for decades, and is considered safe by both the CDC and FDA.
WHO temporarily halts trial of hydroxychloroquine over safety concerns
More from UncategorizedMore posts in Uncategorized »
- Giving New Meaning to “Get Woke, Go Broke”
- Black Lives Matter Co-Founder Patrisse Cullors Defends Her $3.2 Million Mansion-Buying Spree
- “Trump Will Be President Again in August.” – MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell
- Former Black Police Officer Reacts to Daunte Wright Incident
- CNN Director ADMITS Network Engaged in ‘Propaganda’ to Remove Trump from Presidency