Hydroxychloroquine has been given as a prophylactic and cure for malaria for decades, and is considered safe by both the CDC and FDA.
WHO temporarily halts trial of hydroxychloroquine over safety concerns
More from UncategorizedMore posts in Uncategorized »
- John Durham Goes to Court – WSJ
- The Wartime Presidency Part VII – by SLAG – The Pipeline
- Liberals Raise Concerns About Account That’s Making Them Look Bad By Just Sharing Their Actual Words | The Babylon Bee
- The Secret Powers Of WHMO and The “Continuity Of The Presidency” Programs
- 67 – Opinion and Order Denying Sussmann Motion to Dismiss | PDF