- Saudi Arabia last week reiterated its commitment to China as its “most reliable partner and supplier of crude oil,”.
- MbS seemingly now sees the U.S. as a partner just for its security considerations.
- Saudi Arabia’s strategic pivot effectively marks the end of the 1945 core agreement between the U.S. and Saudi Arabia that defined their relationship up until extremely recently.
Saudi Arabia Reiterates Commitment To China, Regardless Of U.S. Concerns
More from The PrecipiceMore posts in The Precipice »
- 2024—the Year of our Reckoning › American Greatness
- George Floyd Death Certificate MODIFIED? w/ John Beaudoin Sr. – Hunter B…
- 1,884 athletes have suffered cardiac arrest since COVID vaccine
- Jamie Foxx Left ‘Paralyzed & Blind’ From ‘Blood Clot In Brain’
- US Senators Are Being Issued Satellite Phones in Preparation for a ‘Disruptive Event’